9 Ways to Stand Out as a Creative Professional
|Photo: Gino, Model: Christine Von Rose|
Makeup: Katie McLaughlin
- Network like a boss, not a bot.
- Start genuine relationships through both real life events and social media.
- Always return comments and compliments. You have to engage to be engaging, eh?
Be an Expert
- Offer advice, critique, or coaching.
- Talk at events or teach classes.
- Write about what you know.
- Always follow up after the shoot, gig, or meet & greet.
- Offer help setting up, breaking down, carrying gear, etc.
- Be memorable by being considerate. Does your team need a coffee fix? Does your model need a break?
Pretty do-able, huh? Send me some love on Facebook or Twitter @JZinoBodyArt! Tune in every Monday for tips and tricks!